This is a very simple recipe that’s done in under 20 minutes. It’s filling and nutritious and can be paired with steak, chicken or fish which is found here.
- 2 yellow zucchinis, quartered
- 2 green zucchinis, quartered
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 – 2 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- freshly ground pink Himalayan sea salt – to taste
- freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 tbsp organic Braggberry superfruit dressing and marinade (pictured below)
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add and sauté the onions until fragrant. About 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchinis, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, Italian seasoning and sauté until to preferred doneness. This will take about 7-9 minutes. The texture should still be crunchy yet tender, or if you want it soft, just cook it a little longer.
- Once cooked to your preferred doneness, you’re going to want to brighten up the dish. I used organic Braggberry. You may use balsamic vinegar or juice of 1/2 a lemon.